by Jan Foster
Tilden School provides a first-rate education while making every effort to keep tuition costs low and affordable. So, what does your monthly tuition payment to Tilden buy?
- a rich, varied, and demanding curriculum
- dedicated, certified teachers with extensive experience in elementary classrooms
- caring, concerned staff members to support and further your child’s learning experience
- small class sizes with a low student to adult ratio
- basic supplies, all year, including paper, binders, pencils, markers, crayons, and all other materials necessary to complete work at school
- all novels used in literature classes ( which the students keep when completed)
- new music commissioned by Tilden School and performed by the students
- all field trip and class event fees
- a clean, warm, welcoming space where the students are encouraged to be their best selves
- NO YEARLY FUNDRAISERS ( there have been two fund-raising events in Tilden’s 30 years)
Whitney and her staff are committed to providing students an outstanding education, while providing parents a fair tuition rate with no hidden costs.