Thank you for your interest in Tilden School. Applications for 1st – 5th grades in the 2021-22 school year are now open. We ask that you complete and return all application materials linked below as soon as possible, along with a non-refundable $50 registration fee.
Upon acceptance, we require a non-refundable two-month tuition deposit of $2,600 ($2,496 for siblings). This deposit will function as your May/June tuition payments – see the tuition schedule).
If you haven’t had the opportunity to meet with our administrator, please make an appointment to do so as soon as possible. We require a parent meeting before applications will be considered. Our administrator, Jennifer Trise, will be happy to schedule that meeting for you. You may contact her at (206) 938-4628, or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have any questions or concerns, please give Jennifer a call.
Thank you for your interest in Tilden School.
4701 SW Admiral Way #117
Seattle, WA 98116
- Meet with our administrator.
- Complete the New Student Application: Parent Response form Unfortunately, there is no way to save the form partially-completed, so we strongly suggest you look at the paper versions to know ahead of time what information you’ll need. If you prefer, you may download, print, and fill out the paper versions, then mail them to the address above.
- Provide your child’s current teacher with a link to the New Student Application: Teacher Response If you prefer, you may download, print, and provide the teacher with this paper version and a stamped envelope addressed to Tilden School at the mailing address above. The teacher will return the form directly to us.) Although Tilden School is not a PNAIS school, if the teacher is filling out the Common Teacher Evaluation Form for a PNAIS school on behalf of the child, he or she may copy and submit that form instead to Tilden School.
- Email a scan of your child’s birth certificate and immunization record to Tilden School, or mail paper copies. Your physician’s office may also fax a copy to us at (206) 937-5205.
- Mail a check for the $50 NON-REFUNDABLE registration fee (waived for siblings).