Thank you for your interest in Tilden School. Applications for 1st – 5th grades in the 2021-22 school year are now open. We ask that you complete and return all application materials linked below by March 5, 2021, along with a non-refundable $50 registration fee. If we do not receive all application materials and the registration fee from you by that date, we will assume you are no longer interested and will remove your name from our interest list.
On March 12, 2021, acceptance letters will be mailed to parents of students for whom we have a space. Upon acceptance, we require a non-refundable two-month tuition deposit of $2,600 ($2,496 for siblings). This deposit will function as your May/June tuition payments – see the tuition schedule). Since we only require this deposit from students for whom we actually have room, we will offer your spot to the next person on the wait list if we have not received your $2,600 tuition deposit by March 25, and will remove your child’s name from the interest list. On March 12th, we will also contact parents of students on the wait list to let them know their status.
If you haven’t had the opportunity to meet with our administrator, please make an appointment to do so as soon as possible. We require a parent meeting before applications will be considered. Our administrator, Monica Riva, will be happy to schedule that meeting for you. You may contact her at (206) 938-4628, or via email at email@example.com.
If you have any questions or concerns, please give Monica a call.
Thank you for your interest in Tilden School.
Please note: The deadline for returning all forms, birth certificate, and immunization record is March 5, 2021.
2141 45th Ave. SW
Seattle, WA 98116
- Meet with our administrator.
- Complete the New Student Application: Parent Response form Unfortunately, there is no way to save the form partially-completed, so we strongly suggest you look at the paper versions to know ahead of time what information you’ll need. If you prefer, you may download, print, and fill out the paper versions, then mail them to the address above.
- Provide your child’s current teacher with a link to the New Student Application: Teacher Response If you prefer, you may download, print, and provide the teacher with this paper version and a stamped envelope addressed to Tilden School at the mailing address above. The teacher will return the form directly to us.) Although Tilden School is not a PNAIS school, if the teacher is filling out the Common Teacher Evaluation Form for a PNAIS school on behalf of the child, he or she may copy and submit that form instead to Tilden School.
- Email a scan of your child’s birth certificate and immunization record to Tilden School, or mail paper copies. Your physician’s office may also fax a copy to us at (206) 937-5205.
- Mail a check for the $50 NON-REFUNDABLE registration fee (waived for siblings).